Topic: Adapting Climate Change in Water Supply and Drainage Sector in Vietnam
Link to register:
- Main discussion: https://www.eventbrite.fi/e/245651689817
- Second discussion – postponed: https://www.eventbrite.fi/e/245760635677
- Register for presentation: https://forms.gle/T8A2xaHf3Xhciohk9
About the fair
Gemus Nordic Consulting, bearing the mission of connecting Finland and Vietnam, especially in water, environment, and education areas, will organize the INTERNATIONAL CONNECTION VIRTUAL FAIR with the topic of Adapting Climate Change in Water Supply and Drainage Sector in Vietnam.
Purposes of this fair
- Overview of starting a new collaboration water project in Vietnam.
- Planned projects are looking for international collaboration in 2022 in Vietnam.
Skills that graduated students in water sector may need to be able to facilitate changes.
- MSc. Truong Mai Hoa – Deputy of Water Resources Planning Management and Survey Division, Department of Water Resources Management, Ministry of Natural Resources & Environment (MONRE).
- Assoc. Prof. Dr. Mai Lien Huong – Director of Technical Infrastructure Agency, Ministry of Construction (MOC).
- Assoc. Prof. Dr. Tran Thanh Son – Head of Department of Urban Infrastructure, Hanoi Architectural University (HAU)
- Assoc. Prof. Dr. Le Hung Anh – Head of Institute of Environmental Science, Engineering and Management, Industrial University of Ho Chi Minh City (IESEM).
- Ms. Reisa Matsuda – Developer Relations, Google Japan.
- Mr. Nguyen Manh Ha – Hai Phong Construction and Public Construction Joint Stock Company (HAPUCO).
- Mr. Hannes Björninen – Lead Engineer, Water Resources, Fluidit Finland.
- Mr. Pham Quang Quynh – Chairman of Haiphong Drainage Ltd. Company.
How to sign up for a presentation?
Businesses, who want to present at the 1st event, please signup here.
We will select a maximum of 5 presentations for the 1st discussion. The other presentations will be presented in the 2nd discussion on 31.03.2022.
These discussions are open to everyone who are interested in getting to know more about the Vietnamese market.
We want to promote the active and sustainable connections between Finland and Vietnam, not only on government projects but also activities held by private companies.